3.14.2007

Smush was probably updating his myspace

when he got ejected from the game on Sunday. There so much to say about Smush's myspace page, but I want to focus on three main things. One, his women "friends" scream "NBA groupie". Most of their pictures look like they double as ads in the back of the LA Weekly! Two, at the very bottom of the page he describes his time at Fordam as:

Major: Ball-ology
Minor: Women-ology
That's actually kind of funny. Third, couldn't he have found a better picture of his dad? It is kind of sweet, but there has to be a photo of his father that doesn't make him look like a drugged-out, hammer-threatening weirdo he met in the subway?

I'm sorry to say it because its not really fair, but Kobe's site is way, way, WAY better. The difference actually is akin to the difference in talent level! Realizing I could never get Kobe though, I should talk to Smush about his ideas for this blog. I can hear it now: "Blog-calade"