3.10.2007

I hear you, Flea.

Flea has a blog on NBA.com, obviously. And in this post I think he has it right on, I guess the Lakers are not very good this year. Even the faintest bit of hope seems gone with Phil throwing some cold water on everyone by reminding us Pippen coming makes no sense and couldn't happen anyway.

Still, even with tomorrow being SELECTION SUNDAY (brought to you by the ESPN industrial complex), I'll still be watching the Lakers/Mavs game tomorrow(...which is brought by the same industrial complex). I got all week for the brackets, and, come on, Championship Week sucks. Seriously, the losing team in the Big East Final had 14 POINTS AT HALFTIME!!! Even though I have no hope, I also have to agree with Flea about empires, shreds, and such:

i honestly believed. earlier in the season, that they were at the same level with dallas and phoenix
but i was wrong
my shred of hope is nothing but a shred of hope
but great kingdoms have been built from a shred of hope
Preach on brother.

Something to get pumped for tomorrow's game: It's My Dirk in a Box