3.09.2007

Dick Cheney Resigns

At least before the end of this year. That's the prediction/future reporting from The Crackpot Times staff. And by staff, I mean me, my prediction, but saying stuff like staff or administration or regime makes it sound much more official and considered than some loser on a laptop.

Seriously, I'm coming back for realz post-2006 midterm elections with this vision: Dick Cheney will be gone before Dec. 31, 2007, if not much much sooner. With the dismissal of Rummy, the conviction of Libby, and his increasingly deranged views, he has entered the Willy Loman era of his tenure.

Sure this sounds ridiculous and really means nothing (Cheney's defeats actually doesn't mean Al-Quaeda wins). So what's the point of this? One, to give me something to write about in saying I'm starting this thing again (for the third time). Two, so I can shove it in your faces when I'm right! In your face blog reader!